FRANKLIN COUNTY FEDERATION OF FISH AND GAME CLUBS (FCFFGC)
The FCFFGC is an organization that brings all Clubs and interested parties in Franklin County together to benefit and enhance sportsman interests. this group meets once a month. Our Club has three votes. However ALL sportsmen are invited to these meetings. We discuss such things a proposed changes in DEC regulations, proposed legislative changes that will affect sportsmen and create resolutions to be reviewed and presented the The New York State Conservation Council (NYSCC). The FCFFGC is a member of the NYSCC. Please click here for more information.
NEW YORK STATE CONSERVATION COUNCIL (NYSCC)
The NYSCC is a non-profit organization whose mission is preserving and protecting the world we live in. NYSCC's aids in the formulation and establishment of sound policies and practices designed to conserve, protect, restore and perpetuate forests, wildlife and scenic and recreational areas with especial regard to the state of New York, to the general end that the present and succeeding generations may continue to enjoy and to use these great natural resources.
The NYSCC is the oldest conservation organization in New York State, comprised of volunteers who are concerned with sound management of the state's and the nation's land, water, fish and wildlife. Our members are involved in all aspects dealing with the environment, ranging from educating youth and adults, to legislation, and including hands-on projects, cleaning up waterways and roadsides, and habitat improvement projects.
NEW YORK STATE RIFLE AND PISTOL ASSOCIATION
The New York State Rifle & Pistol Association is the state's largest
and nation's oldest firearms advocacy organization. Since 1871, it has
been dedicated to the preservation of Second Amendment rights, firearm
safety, education and training, and the shooting sports. The membership
consists of individuals and clubs throughout the state.
CIVILIAN MARKSMANSHIP PROGRAM
The Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP) is a national organization dedicated to training and educating U. S. citizens in responsible uses of firearms and airguns through gun safety training, marksmanship training and competitions. The CMP is a federally chartered corporation that places its highest priority on serving youth through gun safety and marksmanship activities that encourage personal growth and build life skills. The law specifically states: In carrying out the Civilian Marksmanship Program, the corporation shall give priority to activities that benefit firearms safety, training, and competition for youth and that reach as many youth participants as possible.
S.C.O.P.E. - SHOOTERS COMMITTEE ON POLITICAL EDUCATION
S.C.O.P.E. is a statewide organization, founded in 1965, dedicated to preserving the 2nd amendment rights for the residents of New York State. S.C.O.P.E. accomplishes this by:
- Monitoring New York State and local governments for gun legislation.
- Supporting pro-2nd Amendment politicians.
- Tirelessly making every effort to educate anti-gun politicians.
- Working with government officials to sponsor pro 2nd Amendment legislation.
- Keeping our members informed on politicians and legislation that will affect your 2nd Amendment rights.
- Rating politicians based upon their legislation and voting records to educate our members during elections.
- Maintaining a website with the latest information on news, legislation and events related to 2nd Amendment rights.
- Publicly speaking and debating gun issues with anti-gun politicians and anti- gun organizations.
- Attending numerous shooting sports events to increase awareness with all types of gun owners.
NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION
Saranac Lake Fish & Game Club
You are the visitor. Thank You for stopping by.